1. Our teaching is geared to the age of the student and activities are planned using appropriate teaching practices.
2. A variety of learning activities are utilized to fully engage students who have different learning styles.
3. Pacing of curriculum fully prepares students for the next grade level.
4. Learning is meaningful to students and related to what they already know.
5. Learning is physically and mentally active. Students are involved in individual work as well as small group learning activities in which they create, experiment, investigate and work with their peers.
6. Learning is within the framework of a Biblical worldview and intended to foster Christian character and conduct.